As per report from Kajal’s sources starving in order to stay fit is a bad idea. Meanwhile when travelling, keep a yoga mat handy so that you can carry on with your routine even if there is no gym around. She says “Eat quiona, amaranth or buckwheat instead of maida, rice or wheat and replace fruit juices with vegetable juices”.
Moreover if you have a sweet craving have dates chikki or a fruit instead
of mithai or chocolate. She insists us to have small but frequent meals and fruit
are healthier than fruit juices and to experiment with different workout
techniques like vibro training.
Further sweets are one temptation she inescapably yields to. Blame it on
her mother who bakes the creamiest of cakes. She is also coming from a Punjabi
family, which believes in pampering the taste buds, her mother’s parathas and
rajma chawal afford nothing short of culinary ecstasy. And yet, Kajal Aggarwal
manages to look fitter than the fittest. Moreover it is her dedication towards
fitness, which has got her this envious hot bod.
Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple Sources from Thiruvananthapuram stated that Social activist Trupti Desai said Wednesday she would visit the Sabarimala temple, which saw frenzied protests from devotees against the Supreme Court's decision to allow women of all ages to offer prayers, with six other women in the 10-50 age group on Saturday.
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday