As per report from Kajal’s sources starving in order to stay fit is a bad idea. Meanwhile when travelling, keep a yoga mat handy so that you can carry on with your routine even if there is no gym around. She says “Eat quiona, amaranth or buckwheat instead of maida, rice or wheat and replace fruit juices with vegetable juices”.
Moreover if you have a sweet craving have dates chikki or a fruit instead
of mithai or chocolate. She insists us to have small but frequent meals and fruit
are healthier than fruit juices and to experiment with different workout
techniques like vibro training.
Further sweets are one temptation she inescapably yields to. Blame it on
her mother who bakes the creamiest of cakes. She is also coming from a Punjabi
family, which believes in pampering the taste buds, her mother’s parathas and
rajma chawal afford nothing short of culinary ecstasy. And yet, Kajal Aggarwal
manages to look fitter than the fittest. Moreover it is her dedication towards
fitness, which has got her this envious hot bod.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar