Minister Dindigul Srinivasan's statement that TTV Dinakaran has stolen the money looted by Jayalalitha, has sparked a controversy and has created chaos among the ADMK cadre. Dindigul Srinivasan has been constantly involving himself in controversies by giving out some unwanted statement.
It must be noted that Dindigul Srinivasan was the one who had confessed that Jayalalitha did not have idly during her stay in Apollo Hospital and that the ADMK members had lied. In such a situation, his recent words against the dead leader have sparked even bigger issues. During the cauvery water saving protest success meet held in Vedachandhur of Dindigul district, Dindigul Srinivasan had participated and spoke.
During his speech, he said that TTV
Dinakaran had stolen the money that was looted by Jayalalitha, and has
distributed it to the 18 MLAs disqualified. However he understood he had spoken
something wrong, and changed the words, as Jayalalitha was disturbed because of
the money stolen and that was why she was in hospital. He also said that her
spirit will not leave those who stole money. Dinakaran is a betrayer and
must realize he was thrown out of party for his bad deeds, said the minister.
Following his speech a huge controversy has erupted. Already, the ADMK team has
been disturbed post the Thoothukudi shootout issue, and now Dindigul
Srinivasan's statements have given them even more pressure to handle.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?