Minister Dindigul Srinivasan's statement that TTV Dinakaran has stolen the money looted by Jayalalitha, has sparked a controversy and has created chaos among the ADMK cadre. Dindigul Srinivasan has been constantly involving himself in controversies by giving out some unwanted statement.
It must be noted that Dindigul Srinivasan was the one who had confessed that Jayalalitha did not have idly during her stay in Apollo Hospital and that the ADMK members had lied. In such a situation, his recent words against the dead leader have sparked even bigger issues. During the cauvery water saving protest success meet held in Vedachandhur of Dindigul district, Dindigul Srinivasan had participated and spoke.
During his speech, he said that TTV
Dinakaran had stolen the money that was looted by Jayalalitha, and has
distributed it to the 18 MLAs disqualified. However he understood he had spoken
something wrong, and changed the words, as Jayalalitha was disturbed because of
the money stolen and that was why she was in hospital. He also said that her
spirit will not leave those who stole money. Dinakaran is a betrayer and
must realize he was thrown out of party for his bad deeds, said the minister.
Following his speech a huge controversy has erupted. Already, the ADMK team has
been disturbed post the Thoothukudi shootout issue, and now Dindigul
Srinivasan's statements have given them even more pressure to handle.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli