Minister Dindigul Srinivasan's statement that TTV Dinakaran has stolen the money looted by Jayalalitha, has sparked a controversy and has created chaos among the ADMK cadre. Dindigul Srinivasan has been constantly involving himself in controversies by giving out some unwanted statement.
It must be noted that Dindigul Srinivasan was the one who had confessed that Jayalalitha did not have idly during her stay in Apollo Hospital and that the ADMK members had lied. In such a situation, his recent words against the dead leader have sparked even bigger issues. During the cauvery water saving protest success meet held in Vedachandhur of Dindigul district, Dindigul Srinivasan had participated and spoke.
During his speech, he said that TTV
Dinakaran had stolen the money that was looted by Jayalalitha, and has
distributed it to the 18 MLAs disqualified. However he understood he had spoken
something wrong, and changed the words, as Jayalalitha was disturbed because of
the money stolen and that was why she was in hospital. He also said that her
spirit will not leave those who stole money. Dinakaran is a betrayer and
must realize he was thrown out of party for his bad deeds, said the minister.
Following his speech a huge controversy has erupted. Already, the ADMK team has
been disturbed post the Thoothukudi shootout issue, and now Dindigul
Srinivasan's statements have given them even more pressure to handle.
Lokesh Falters Again, This Time Mistake in Affidavit After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- Shocking News: IT Raids against Mahesh Babu
- Actress Jayaprada joins BJP
- Marvelous Typewriter Artist types Portrait of IAF Pilot Abhinandan
- What are the chances of YSRCP winning 2019 elections? 8 Factors which you should Look at
- YSR Congress Candidate's Nomination May Be Rejected?
- Tamanna is the First Trangender from AP to contest elections
- Pavan immaturity or innocence helps CBN!
- Will Actor Mohan Babu join YSRCP Party?
- CBN just a producer says Jagan!
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?