Former Gujarat chief minister and Madhya Pradesh governor Anandiben has said that she believed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a bachelor and has not married yet. Her speech has sent shock waves across the country.
A video of Anandiben giving a speech during an event in the Anganwadi centre located in Harda district of Madhya Pradesh has gone viral now. During the course of her speech, Anandiben said that though Narendra Modi is not married, he has been well aware of the problems faced by women during pregnancy and post pregnancy and delivery.
Along with Anandi Ben. BJP MLA
Sanjay Shah was also present in the meeting. Ever since Narendra Modi was sworn
in as the Prime minister of India in 2014, a lot has been discussed on the
marital status of the PM. According to the information furnished by Modi
himself, he had got married to Jashodaben in 1968. Now, Anandi ben's speech has
created new controversies.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open