Former Gujarat chief minister and Madhya Pradesh governor Anandiben has said that she believed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a bachelor and has not married yet. Her speech has sent shock waves across the country.
A video of Anandiben giving a speech during an event in the Anganwadi centre located in Harda district of Madhya Pradesh has gone viral now. During the course of her speech, Anandiben said that though Narendra Modi is not married, he has been well aware of the problems faced by women during pregnancy and post pregnancy and delivery.
Along with Anandi Ben. BJP MLA
Sanjay Shah was also present in the meeting. Ever since Narendra Modi was sworn
in as the Prime minister of India in 2014, a lot has been discussed on the
marital status of the PM. According to the information furnished by Modi
himself, he had got married to Jashodaben in 1968. Now, Anandi ben's speech has
created new controversies.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?