According to sources it is expansion time for most startups in the direct consumer delivery business, whether grocery or foods or any other. Meanwhile they have all been adequately funded through the first two halves of this calendar year and they are on the streets prowling for avenues to acquire more customers.
Accordingly BigBasket, for example is said to be keen to takeover another startup, Kwik24, which is into manufacturing and selling customized vending machines. Moreover a couple of these vending machines (five, to be precise), by Kwik24 are already working as dedicated units for BigBasket and customers are able to draw delivery of their online orders on the BigBasket site from these vending machines located outside their apartment complexes.
Furthermore this is linked to the BB Instant
initiative (read app) that has been launched by the e-grocer to broaden the
customer base. Customers can download the app and place orders directly.
Presently there are rumors that BigBasket may even enter the medicines delivery
vertical and it is already on the lookout for a suitable startup to invest in and
there could be a move to take a position on the Paytm Mall, going ahead, thanks
again to the Alibaba connection.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open