London sources reported that Kulsoom Nawaz, Pakistan's former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is undergoing a treatment at Harley Street Clinic in London. Doctors say, her condition is "highly critical". Meanwhile the 5 member board of doctors on Tuesday briefed the Sharif family that Begum Kulsoom will not be taken off the ventilator as of now and asked Mr. Nawaz to wait for another review of her condition.
As per report the doctors maintained that Begum Kulsoom's condition has not deteriorated but there's no significant improvement either since last Thursday. Meanwhile Kulsoom was shifted to intensive care on June 14, after suffering a cardiac arrest. Moreover she was then put on life support and is undergoing treatment. Furthermore the same day, Sharif with his daughter, Maryam Nawaz, had reached London. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif on June 17 arrived in London to see his ailing sister-in-law.
Moreover the counsels for Sharif and his daughter
have been asked to seek exemption from appearance in the accountability court
of Islamabad. Previously Kulsoom Nawaz has undergone multiple surgeries from
August 2017, after she was diagnosed with throat cancer (lymphoma) and her
condition began to deteriorate in April this year, after which she was moved to
London for treatment.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?