London sources reported that Kulsoom Nawaz, Pakistan's former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is undergoing a treatment at Harley Street Clinic in London. Doctors say, her condition is "highly critical". Meanwhile the 5 member board of doctors on Tuesday briefed the Sharif family that Begum Kulsoom will not be taken off the ventilator as of now and asked Mr. Nawaz to wait for another review of her condition.
As per report the doctors maintained that Begum Kulsoom's condition has not deteriorated but there's no significant improvement either since last Thursday. Meanwhile Kulsoom was shifted to intensive care on June 14, after suffering a cardiac arrest. Moreover she was then put on life support and is undergoing treatment. Furthermore the same day, Sharif with his daughter, Maryam Nawaz, had reached London. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif on June 17 arrived in London to see his ailing sister-in-law.
Moreover the counsels for Sharif and his daughter
have been asked to seek exemption from appearance in the accountability court
of Islamabad. Previously Kulsoom Nawaz has undergone multiple surgeries from
August 2017, after she was diagnosed with throat cancer (lymphoma) and her
condition began to deteriorate in April this year, after which she was moved to
London for treatment.
Apollo's shocker on CCTV! The Chennai Apollo hospital management has given a shocker with their irresponsible statement that they had lost records of all the CCTV footage taken during the period when former Tamilnadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha had been treated in the hospital for 75 days. This shocking statement of Apollo management has sent shock waves across the political fraternity.
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!