New Delhi sources added that Aam Aadmi Party on Monday attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi for criticizing Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over his sit-in at the Lieutenant Governor's office. Meanwhile when talking to reporters in New Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh said that Rahul Gandhi is speaking the "language of BJP", challenging him to ask his Delhi unit's leaders to go on hunger strike for even two days.
As per report previously in the day, Gandhi tweeted, "Delhi CM, sitting in dharna at LG office and BJP sitting in dharna at CM residence, Delhi bureaucrats addressing press conferences. PM turns a blind eye to the anarchy and rather nudges chaos and disorder. People of Delhi are the victims, as this drama plays out." Moreover another AAP leader Saurabh Bharadwaj asked the Congress president that instead of listening to Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief Ajay Maken, he should talk to his elected Puducherry chief minister.
Further Kejriwal, along with his colleagues, have
been at Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal's office since June 13, demanding a
direction to IAS officers to end what the AAP describes a "strike"
and approval of the doorstep ration delivery scheme.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant