New Delhi sources added that Aam Aadmi Party on Monday attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi for criticizing Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over his sit-in at the Lieutenant Governor's office. Meanwhile when talking to reporters in New Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh said that Rahul Gandhi is speaking the "language of BJP", challenging him to ask his Delhi unit's leaders to go on hunger strike for even two days.
As per report previously in the day, Gandhi tweeted, "Delhi CM, sitting in dharna at LG office and BJP sitting in dharna at CM residence, Delhi bureaucrats addressing press conferences. PM turns a blind eye to the anarchy and rather nudges chaos and disorder. People of Delhi are the victims, as this drama plays out." Moreover another AAP leader Saurabh Bharadwaj asked the Congress president that instead of listening to Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief Ajay Maken, he should talk to his elected Puducherry chief minister.
Further Kejriwal, along with his colleagues, have
been at Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal's office since June 13, demanding a
direction to IAS officers to end what the AAP describes a "strike"
and approval of the doorstep ration delivery scheme.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours