New Delhi sources added that Aam Aadmi Party on Monday attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi for criticizing Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over his sit-in at the Lieutenant Governor's office. Meanwhile when talking to reporters in New Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh said that Rahul Gandhi is speaking the "language of BJP", challenging him to ask his Delhi unit's leaders to go on hunger strike for even two days.
As per report previously in the day, Gandhi tweeted, "Delhi CM, sitting in dharna at LG office and BJP sitting in dharna at CM residence, Delhi bureaucrats addressing press conferences. PM turns a blind eye to the anarchy and rather nudges chaos and disorder. People of Delhi are the victims, as this drama plays out." Moreover another AAP leader Saurabh Bharadwaj asked the Congress president that instead of listening to Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief Ajay Maken, he should talk to his elected Puducherry chief minister.
Further Kejriwal, along with his colleagues, have
been at Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal's office since June 13, demanding a
direction to IAS officers to end what the AAP describes a "strike"
and approval of the doorstep ration delivery scheme.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?