Accordingly BSP supremo Mayawati today ridiculed the BJP's "Sampark for Samarthan" program, dubbing it as nothing but a photo-op with the high and the mighty. Meanwhile Mayawati's criticism for the ruling BJP "Contact for Support" campaign comes on a day when the party broke its alliance with the PDP in Jammu and Kashmir.
As per report the program is meant to reach out to political allies as well as prominent people ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha election. She said in a statement in Lucknow that "The program is nothing but a photo-op by BJP stalwarts with only the prominent people". Meanwhile launching the program recently, the Bharatiya Janata Party had said it planned to reach out to one lakh personalities from various fields and explain to them the achievements of the NDA government ahead of the 2019 polls.
Accordingly Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party said such a program was an
insult to the poor. She added "It amounts to insulting the poor, the
farmers, the laborers and the villagers who constitute the real India," adding
that the BJP government does not worry for them. Moreover the BJP president
Amit Shah has also met allies Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena under the
program. Further Mayawati also slammed the Centre for not curtailing the price
of petrol and diesel, describing it as its "anti-poor, anti-people
Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola Hyderabad sources reported that auto rickshaw drivers in the city are charging rates according to their own whims and fancies, not heeding the 2014 government order making the fares designated by digital meters a mandatory in autos. Meanwhile as per the order, Rs 20 is the minimum fare for 1.6 km, but the auto drivers charge Rs 30. Presently in the busy areas like hospitals and railways stations
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme