Accordingly BSP supremo Mayawati today ridiculed the BJP's "Sampark for Samarthan" program, dubbing it as nothing but a photo-op with the high and the mighty. Meanwhile Mayawati's criticism for the ruling BJP "Contact for Support" campaign comes on a day when the party broke its alliance with the PDP in Jammu and Kashmir.
As per report the program is meant to reach out to political allies as well as prominent people ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha election. She said in a statement in Lucknow that "The program is nothing but a photo-op by BJP stalwarts with only the prominent people". Meanwhile launching the program recently, the Bharatiya Janata Party had said it planned to reach out to one lakh personalities from various fields and explain to them the achievements of the NDA government ahead of the 2019 polls.
Accordingly Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party said such a program was an
insult to the poor. She added "It amounts to insulting the poor, the
farmers, the laborers and the villagers who constitute the real India," adding
that the BJP government does not worry for them. Moreover the BJP president
Amit Shah has also met allies Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena under the
program. Further Mayawati also slammed the Centre for not curtailing the price
of petrol and diesel, describing it as its "anti-poor, anti-people
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?