Tollywood industry’s Samantha is one of the fittest celebrities in the business and is a self-confessed fitness freak. Meanwhile she is committed to staying healthy and never misses out on her training sessions. Meanwhile her priority is to stay strong and not just to look good. Moreover even when she has an early morning shoot to attend, she goes as early as 5 a.m. to the gym and never compromises on her workout.
Furthermore the uncompromising diet assigned to Samantha by her trainer is another significant reason for her toned physique. As per report her diet is high on protein based foods, which go well with her exercise regime. Meanwhile she makes it a point to always stay hydrated and constantly sips on either water, fresh fruit juices or coconut water.
Accordingly a balanced diet and regular meals at equal intervals is
necessary for a healthy body. Moreover salads, fruits, nuts, berries,
vegetables and lean meats are the main contents of her diet and although her favorite
foods include chicken, fish, spicy pickles, sweet pongal and filter
coffer. Further she is a girl of simple tastes and her all-time favorite meal
is an appetizing plate of sambhar and rice.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth