Tollywood industry’s Samantha is one of the fittest celebrities in the business and is a self-confessed fitness freak. Meanwhile she is committed to staying healthy and never misses out on her training sessions. Meanwhile her priority is to stay strong and not just to look good. Moreover even when she has an early morning shoot to attend, she goes as early as 5 a.m. to the gym and never compromises on her workout.
Furthermore the uncompromising diet assigned to Samantha by her trainer is another significant reason for her toned physique. As per report her diet is high on protein based foods, which go well with her exercise regime. Meanwhile she makes it a point to always stay hydrated and constantly sips on either water, fresh fruit juices or coconut water.
Accordingly a balanced diet and regular meals at equal intervals is
necessary for a healthy body. Moreover salads, fruits, nuts, berries,
vegetables and lean meats are the main contents of her diet and although her favorite
foods include chicken, fish, spicy pickles, sweet pongal and filter
coffer. Further she is a girl of simple tastes and her all-time favorite meal
is an appetizing plate of sambhar and rice.
TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter Meanwhile when taking to social media, Uttam had said, "Unlike KTR, who received everything on a platter due to his father and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, he is a first generation politician who worked hard to reach where he is. Meanwhile to say that KCR had any role isn’t just blatantly false, but also childish. You and your family have positions today because Congress gave Telangana."
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP