Asanas and Pranyama, have a cleansing and relaxing effect on the body. After regular practice, many find more relaxed and calm state of mind. To mention, many experiences short temper, and practices has changed temperament. Meanwhile yogic poses are holistic for the body, and many often practice sequences, to strengthen weakness.
Many could practice even through different injuries and physical conditions to restore my physical health. Finally, while practicing Yoga Asanas and Pranayama, one is required to be 100% present, and observe, their entire body (not just arms or legs but spread the inherent awareness). Moreover when evaluating the state of body and mind, to make subtle changes for receiving maximum benefit of the pose.
Hence this practice of constant self-study
(svadhyaya), has helped me become aware of stress, strain etc., which we need
to work on and be considerate of what our body can do instead of forcing our
body (leading to injuries) and learn from our failures instead of crying over
them. Moreover this practice inculcates Yama and Niyama as well, where we can
bring in the Conscious aspects.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million