According to sources a choreographer with a dance reality show, Mohit Kumar Tank, made a hoax call, saying a bomb had been planted on IndiGo flight 6E218, CISF commandant at Jaipur International Airport YP Singh said. Meanwhile he added that the flight's departure time was 5 am but it took off at 4.52 am. Moreover Mr. Tank allegedly made a call to the IndiGo call centre at 5.30 am. He said "We traced the accused and handed over him to Sanganer police".
Moreover ACP East Ashok Chauhan said the accused has been detained, booked and further investigation into the incident was underway. Bomb Threat Assessment Committee said IndiGo said in a statement that as soon it received the call, it reported the matter to. Moreover the plane was checked for three hours before being cleared for further operations.
Previously in a similar incident last month, an IndiGo employee, upset
with warning about his work from seniors, allegedly put airport operations on
hold for hours with a hoax call. Moreover the man, who was arrested, confessed
to the crime. Accordingly Kartik Madhav Bhat, a 23 year old from Pune, said
there was a bomb in a Mumbai-bound IndiGo flight. Furthermore exhaustive
searches for more than two hours drew a blank and the security officers then declared
the call as a "hoax". Hence the investigations led to the retrieval
of the IndiGo employee's phone number and Mr. Bhat was arrested.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?