The Makkal Needhi maiam party president Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan today met the Congress party president Rahul Gandhi. Yesterday, the election commission of India had recognized Makkal Needhi maiam as a political party, and yesterday Kamal Haasan had been to Delhi to meet the election commissioner for registration of Makkal Needhi maiam party.
After meeting the election commissioner, Kamal Haasan had interacted with the press and answered regarding Tamil Nadu issues. In such a scenario, Kamal Haasan had met the Congress president Rahul Gandhi at his residence today evening.
Recently, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan
had been to the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka chief minister HD
Kumaraswamy, and even that instance had Kamal meeting Rahul. Now their second
meeting yesterday in Delhi has sparked new talks of an alliance between
Congress and Kamal's MNM in the making.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india