Multiple National Award winning renowned musician AR Rahman has been appointed as the new brand ambassador of Sikkim state, as announced by the state government.
The chief secretary of Sikkim state, K.Srivastava today made an announcement that AR Rahman has been appointed the brand ambassador of Sikkim and he hopes that he will spread the fame of the state in national and international levels.
In the past twenty years, Sikkim has
grown into a state with beautiful tourist attractions and has become one of the
world-renowned tourist attractions of the world, with its naturally beautiful
locations. Besides, Sikkim is all set to become the first State of India to
become a fully natural farming method adopted state. It must be noted that in
the start of 2018 AR Rahman was appointed as the Sikkim tourism and
commerce departments brand ambassador.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!