The most popular taxi service in
India, Uber, has devised a new methodology to detect if a passenger who boards
the taxi is drunk or not. The company has made use of Artificial intelligence
technology to come up with this mechanism to detect and avoid drunken
Currently, Uber has applied for the patent rights to use this technology and prevent copying of the same by other services. Uber is expected to implement this technology completely in all cars under their services, within 6 months time frame.
With the usage of artificial
intelligence and with the cameras fitted in the cars, it will be deducted by
use of AI if the person who has boarded or booked the ride is walking steady or
is in an inebriated state by their movements. If the passenger is drunk, the
trip will not be canceled, but appropriate drivers will be deployed to drive as
per the physical condition of the passenger. Besides, the app will detect the drunken
state of a person, also using the way they use the keypad, typing speed,
wrongly type, or select auto correct options, etc. While several people have criticized
this as curbing freedom of people, the plan is yet to get its approval.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!