The most popular taxi service in
India, Uber, has devised a new methodology to detect if a passenger who boards
the taxi is drunk or not. The company has made use of Artificial intelligence
technology to come up with this mechanism to detect and avoid drunken
Currently, Uber has applied for the patent rights to use this technology and prevent copying of the same by other services. Uber is expected to implement this technology completely in all cars under their services, within 6 months time frame.
With the usage of artificial
intelligence and with the cameras fitted in the cars, it will be deducted by
use of AI if the person who has boarded or booked the ride is walking steady or
is in an inebriated state by their movements. If the passenger is drunk, the
trip will not be canceled, but appropriate drivers will be deployed to drive as
per the physical condition of the passenger. Besides, the app will detect the drunken
state of a person, also using the way they use the keypad, typing speed,
wrongly type, or select auto correct options, etc. While several people have criticized
this as curbing freedom of people, the plan is yet to get its approval.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant