Andhra sources reported that Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is said to be deeply upset with the result of a survey which indicated that he would lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls. Ganta is reportedly unhappy with an internal survey conducted by the party in several crucial constituencies. Accordingly the survey showed that there is a great anti-wave riding against him.
Meanwhile this has not gone down well with Ganta who avoided attending the cabinet meet conducted in Amaravati. Moreover aware of the cabinet meeting, Ganta stayed in Visakhapatnam itself. Further after finding fault with the survey, Ganta said to have told his close aides that the survey is giving rise to his rivals and is helping his antis in the constituency. Ganta said that somebody within the party is behind this propaganda against him.
Finally Naidu's nominal response also said to have hurt
Ganta. Presently Ganta is also very upset about the allegations of corruption
against him. Ganta said to have pointed at the clean chit given by the SIT
(Special Investigation Team) constituted by the state government. Moreover when
some senior leaders tried to contact Ganta over his absence for cabinet
meeting, the minister has not responded to them. Further with the sulking of
Ganta, doubts clouded on Chandrababu Naidu's visit to Visakhapatnam
DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues Mumbai sources reported that the telecom department has moved the Supreme Court for approval to secure dues worth almost Rs 33,000 crore from all operators toward license fees and spectrum usage charges, saying existing bank guarantees aren’t enough to cover the “huge public money” at stake. Meanwhile Telco’s fear such a step would impose a higher financial burden on them.
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!