Andhra sources reported that Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is said to be deeply upset with the result of a survey which indicated that he would lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls. Ganta is reportedly unhappy with an internal survey conducted by the party in several crucial constituencies. Accordingly the survey showed that there is a great anti-wave riding against him.
Meanwhile this has not gone down well with Ganta who avoided attending the cabinet meet conducted in Amaravati. Moreover aware of the cabinet meeting, Ganta stayed in Visakhapatnam itself. Further after finding fault with the survey, Ganta said to have told his close aides that the survey is giving rise to his rivals and is helping his antis in the constituency. Ganta said that somebody within the party is behind this propaganda against him.
Finally Naidu's nominal response also said to have hurt
Ganta. Presently Ganta is also very upset about the allegations of corruption
against him. Ganta said to have pointed at the clean chit given by the SIT
(Special Investigation Team) constituted by the state government. Moreover when
some senior leaders tried to contact Ganta over his absence for cabinet
meeting, the minister has not responded to them. Further with the sulking of
Ganta, doubts clouded on Chandrababu Naidu's visit to Visakhapatnam
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code