Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump hosted King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain at the White House. After arriving at the South Portico on Tuesday afternoon, the couples posed for a photo and then. As per report President said "It's a great honor to have the King and Queen of Spain and it's a beautiful country. We were in Spain not so long ago and we love it”.
Trump added "Our relationship has been outstanding over the year’s excellent trade relationship, military relationship. Just about everything you can have. So we love Spain”. Meanwhile this is the 50 year old King's first meeting with Trump and his second visit to the White House since he took over the throne in 2014 after the abdication of his father, King Juan Carlos I.
The USA Today quoted the King as saying Spanish
royals wrapped up a five day goodwill visit to the US that included stops in
San Antonio and New Orleans to celebrate those cities' 300 year old ties to
Spain. "This is a great end to a perfect trip”. Moreover we appreciated
very much our common history, our heritage. So many years that we share so many
issues of common interest... As well as there is one basic common issue, which
is our value for democracy?" earlier on Tuesday, the Spanish royal couple
also had meetings at the World Bank.
Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet Islamabad sources reported that India's decision to cancel the foreign minister-level meeting in New York was "arrogant", Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said Saturday, asserting that he was "disappointed" by the New Delhi's "negative" response. Meanwhile India on Friday cited the "brutal" killing of three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir as well as the release of the postal stamps "glorifying" Kashmiri militant Burhan Wani for calling off the meeting between External
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27