Tiruchy sources added that Federation’s national vice-president C K Mathivanan said the National Federation of Telecom Employees have appealed to the Union Government to again categorically declare all the 2.5 lakh BSNL (public sector telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) employees as ‘Government servants’. Meanwhile he told newsmen at Tiruchy on Tuesday that once the telecom staff were declared as BSNL employees, the consequence was that for the last nine years, they have been denied bonus, pay hike and other benefits.
Furthermore he disputed the Government’s claim that BSNL did not earn profits and said this was because of the Central government’s policy decision. Moreover he said that there were 66,000 telecom towers of the BSNL across the country and government was attempting to privatize these towers. Accordingly if the Government went ahead with that plan, the federation would launch a nationwide agitation, warned Mr. Mathivanan.
Further he also took strong exception to PM
Narendra Modi for allegedly acting as a 'brand ambassador' for the private Jio
network, but would not do such a thing for BSNL. Hence Mr. Mathivanan said once
there were 114 employees per 1,000 telephones and now it has come down to six
staff per 1,000 telephones. Due to this skewed ratio, the services of BSNL have
been severely affected of late.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal