Hyderabad sources reported that the main opposition Congress and others have recently held protests in support of setting up of the steel plant in the Khammam region following reports that the Centre was not favorably inclined to execute it. He said the minister was speaking after inspecting Hyderabad Metro Rail works on the 16 km stretch between Ameerpet and LB Nagar, part of the first phase and it would be ready for operations by the end of July.
Rao said “The patronage to the Hyderabad Metro Rail had been good (with average 80,000 travelers since the first stretch was inaugurated seven months ago, he said adding there were no major complaint over the operations”. Meanwhile the 30 km long first leg of the Hyderabad Metro rail, inaugurated in November last year between Miyapur and Nagole, has 24 stations. Electric charging infrastructure would be set up at the metro stations to promote electric vehicles.
Media reports added that the Detailed Project Report (DPR) of second phase
of metro project was expected to be ready by July. The minister said the vision
was to link the Hyderabad international airport from all corners of the city
through the metro rail.
Apollo's shocker on CCTV! The Chennai Apollo hospital management has given a shocker with their irresponsible statement that they had lost records of all the CCTV footage taken during the period when former Tamilnadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha had been treated in the hospital for 75 days. This shocking statement of Apollo management has sent shock waves across the political fraternity.
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!