G.Bhagawan, the English teacher of Government Higher secondary school, Veliagaram in Thiruvallur district had been given the transfer order, following which the students of the school were worried and teary eyed. The students were heartbroken and were very affectionate on the 28 year old teacher that, as Bhagawan was leaving the campus, one of the students hugged him from behind, while the other students were holding his hands and pleading him not to leave the school.
Bhagawan was moved by this act of the students, and he was seen crying as well. This became sensational news in media, following which his transfer order has been kept on hold for 10 days. He was supposed to report to Government high school, Arungulam of Tirutani district. Bhagawan, who teaches English for classed 6 to 10, revealed that he had joined the school in 2014, and this was his first teacher job. He had also reasoned out that as the student - teacher ratio was high, and as he was an extra staff, they had to transfer him to Tirutani.
The teacher had attended the
transfer counseling and had chosen his location to Arungulam, but hearing the
news, students began opposing the decision while even the parents of the
students joined a protest against his transfer by the government. Students have
revealed that though many teachers had left the school earlier, they never had
this heavy feeling as they got attached to Bhagawan. Bhagawan himself explains
that he had developed a good bonding with the students as he interacted with
them beyond academics, and had told those stories, and got to know about their
families besides teaching with the help of projectors, and treating them in a
friendly, brotherly manner.
Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed? As per report Bengaluru’s never ending tragedy, the Bellandur and Varthur Lakes are frothing again. On Tuesday morning everyone saw a slush of unpleasant, smelly and toxic froth climb up the 10 ft mesh and flow into the roads, saying hello to the pedestrians and motorists, who covered their noses with disgust and the foam follows heavy rains on Monday evening.
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB