New Delhi sources made a statement that despite Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi mentioning in the 2004 Lok Sabha election affidavit that he is married to Jashodaben, there have been a lot of speculations about his married life. Presently as per report Jashodaben lives in her small house in Gujarat.
Meanwhile Jashodaben made headlines yesterday when she condemned Madhya Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel's latest statement that PM Modi was unmarried. Furthermore Jashodaben recorded a video statement from her Brother Ashok Modi's mobile phone and released it to the media.
Jashodaben in the video message said "She is surprised over Anandiben telling the
press that Narendra bhai was not married. Meanwhile he has himself mentioned in
his declaration while filing papers for Lok Sabha elections in 2004 that he is
married and mentioned her name in it. He is very respectable for her, he is Ram
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!