New Delhi sources made a statement that despite Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi mentioning in the 2004 Lok Sabha election affidavit that he is married to Jashodaben, there have been a lot of speculations about his married life. Presently as per report Jashodaben lives in her small house in Gujarat.
Meanwhile Jashodaben made headlines yesterday when she condemned Madhya Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel's latest statement that PM Modi was unmarried. Furthermore Jashodaben recorded a video statement from her Brother Ashok Modi's mobile phone and released it to the media.
Jashodaben in the video message said "She is surprised over Anandiben telling the
press that Narendra bhai was not married. Meanwhile he has himself mentioned in
his declaration while filing papers for Lok Sabha elections in 2004 that he is
married and mentioned her name in it. He is very respectable for her, he is Ram
A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules Washington sources reported that a judge in California partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules that allow employers to opt out of providing health insurance that covers women's birth control from taking effect. Meanwhile US District Judge Haywood Gilliam in Oakland granted a request by 14 Democratic attorneys general for a preliminary injunction.
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?
- International Youth Leadership Conference to be inaugurated by Anna Hazare
- CM Yogi Adithyanath confident about BJPs performance in 2019