Andhra sources added that Pawan took a Ramzan break after a whirlwind Uttarandhra bus tour. Meanwhile yesterday, Janasena social media officials announced that Pawan will resume the bus tour from June 26. As per report yesterday morning, Pawan took to Twitter and fired a flood of tweets, touching upon various issues in Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover Pawan then changed gears and raked up the 'Separate Telangana' kind of movement in Uttarandhra if the senior politicians do not stop exploiting Uttarandhra and keeping it in perpetual backwardness. Further Pawan then said that the AP government must stop using the land acquisition act on Amaravati farmers, as enough land has already been acquired for Amaravati and moreover also said that he will be meeting with Amaravati farmers very soon. "AP government should act as protectors not as Land Grabbers”.
Furthermore Pawan then extended his support to the
fight of the Sompet thermal power plant victims and the Nayi Brahmins. Presently
Pawan jumped into the missing TTD jewellery controversy and termed AP
government's response to senior TTD priest Ramana Deekshithulu's allegations as
"not satisfactory". Moreover he demanded the AP government to prove
its version by conducting a forensic test on how the Lord Balaji Pink Diamond
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli