Recently FoodTech major Swiggy has announced that the company has executed definitive agreements to raise $210 million in Series G funding led by existing investor Naspers and new investor DST Global. Meanwhile the round will also see participation from existing shareholder, Meituan-Dianping and new investor, Coatue Management. Accordingly the latest investment follows a $100 million Series F round from February of this year, also led by Naspers with participation from existing shareholder, Meituan-Dianping.
Presently Swiggy believes that its position is driven by a world-class consumer experience and technology platform, leading to industry best repeat orders and a three-fold increase in revenues in the last financial year. Moreover the latest round will enable Swiggy to quickly ramp up its supply chain network and expand to new markets, while investing in core capabilities that enhance consumer experience and the brand.
As per report Swiggy currently has over 35,000
restaurants on board and a delivery fleet of more than 40,000 partners.
Moreover apart from geographical expansion, the company also recently
introduced Swiggy POP and Swiggy Scheduled to solve for the availability,
affordability, choice and convenience of food.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party