Kadapa sources reported that YSR Congress Party has called for a state-wide bandh on June 29 in demand for establishing Kadapa steel plant. Meanwhile an announcement to this effect was made by the party leader Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy here yesterday. Accordingly the fight for achieving steel plant would continue, he said and added that YSRCP was planning protests in Kadapa, Badwel and Rajampet on June 23, 24 and 25 respectively.
Earlier on June 26, from morning 10 till evening YSRCP would hold deeksha in Jammalamadugu, this would be followed by blockade of national highways on June 27, and Ramakrishna Reddy said and added on June 29 they would organize state-wide bandh. Moreover he said over the last four years, BJP-TDP had not even raised a word about steel plant.
Furthermore the YSRCP leader said that after
breaking alliance with BJP, TDP was talking about Kadapa steel plant only to
gain political mileage out of the issue, he said and added that Andhra Pradesh
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was blaming BJP for all his mistakes.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar