According to sources YSRCP Official Spokesperson Vasireddy Padma alleged that there was the hidden hand of several higher-ups in the Chicago Sex racket that has rocked the Telugu states. Meanwhile she further said that AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his son and minister Nara Lokesh owed an explanation on their proximity to Sathish Vemana, the president of Telugu Association of North America (TANA).
Furthermore it is pertinent to point out here that the TANA president Satish Vemana had been grilled by the US investigating agencies several times. As per report Vemana Satish is known to be active in TDP circles and the 40 page affidavit submitted by the US agencies in court has gone viral on account of some prominent names from AP figuring in it.
Meanwhile when addressing a press conference at the
party head quarters in Hyderabad, Vasireddy Padma made a few observations on
the sensational Chicago sex racket. Further the YSRCP spokesperson said that by
indulging in such activities, the dignity of Telugus in America had been
lowered. Meanwhile she also recalled the instance of MLA Roja being suspended
from the AP state Assembly for a period of one year for having raised the issue
of call money sex racket. She added “Vasireddy Padma criticized the Chandrababu
Naidu for diluting the call money sex racket case because of the involvement of
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India