According to sources YSRCP Official Spokesperson Vasireddy Padma alleged that there was the hidden hand of several higher-ups in the Chicago Sex racket that has rocked the Telugu states. Meanwhile she further said that AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his son and minister Nara Lokesh owed an explanation on their proximity to Sathish Vemana, the president of Telugu Association of North America (TANA).
Furthermore it is pertinent to point out here that the TANA president Satish Vemana had been grilled by the US investigating agencies several times. As per report Vemana Satish is known to be active in TDP circles and the 40 page affidavit submitted by the US agencies in court has gone viral on account of some prominent names from AP figuring in it.
Meanwhile when addressing a press conference at the
party head quarters in Hyderabad, Vasireddy Padma made a few observations on
the sensational Chicago sex racket. Further the YSRCP spokesperson said that by
indulging in such activities, the dignity of Telugus in America had been
lowered. Meanwhile she also recalled the instance of MLA Roja being suspended
from the AP state Assembly for a period of one year for having raised the issue
of call money sex racket. She added “Vasireddy Padma criticized the Chandrababu
Naidu for diluting the call money sex racket case because of the involvement of
Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP As per report a day after Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy called for a “revolt” against the BJP in Karnataka, BJP MP Sadananda Gowda and a delegation of the party’s leaders met with Governor Vajubhai Vala and submitted a memorandum requesting legal action to be taken against him.
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!