Accordingly something happened between Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) has turned down the fourth consecutive request for appointment to Left leader Pinarayi Vijayan since November 2016. Meanwhile in the latest incident, PM Modi's office denied appointment to Vijayan on Thursday. Presently Vijayan is in New Delhi to attend the CPIM central committee meeting.
Moreover he had sought an appointment from the prime minister for an all-party delegation from Kerala to discuss alleged "disparity" in ration allocation meant for the state and when chief ministers like Nitish Kumar of Bihar and Mamata Banerjee of West Bengal snubbed PM Modi by skipping participation in the International Yoga Day on Thursday. Furthermore the refusal to grant an appointment to Vijayan from the PMO came days after the Kerala chief minister wrote to PM Modi seeking his intervention to defuse political tension between Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal.
Meanwhile Vijayan and his counterparts Mamata
Banerjee, N Chandrababu Naidu of Andhra Pradesh and HD Kumaraswamy of Karnataka
had met Kejriwal's wife Sunita to extend support to the AAP leader. Further when
responding to CM Vijayan's request for a meeting with PM Modi, the PMO
reportedly directed to meet Food and Public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas
Paswan, if there was a need to make representation to the central government
over allocation of ration to Kerala.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day