Tokyo sources added that Japanese city official has been reprimanded and fined for repeatedly leaving his desk during work hours but only for around three minutes to buy lunch. As per report the official, who works at the waterworks bureau in the western city of Kobe, began his designated lunch break early 26 times over the space of seven months.
The spokesman told "The lunch break is from noon to 1 pm. He left his desk before the break”. Moreover as per report the official, 64, had half a day's pay docked as punishment and the bosses called a news conference to apologize. "It's deeply regrettable that this misconduct took place. We are sorry," a bureau official told reporters, bowing deeply. Moreover the worker was in violation of a public service law stating that officials have to concentrate on their jobs, according to the bureau. Presently the news sparked a heated debate on Japanese social media, with many defending the official.
Further the city had previously suspended another official in February for
a month after he had left his office numerous times to buy a ready-made lunch
box during work hours. Moreover according to the city the official was absent a
total of 55 hours over six months.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers