Tokyo sources added that Japanese city official has been reprimanded and fined for repeatedly leaving his desk during work hours but only for around three minutes to buy lunch. As per report the official, who works at the waterworks bureau in the western city of Kobe, began his designated lunch break early 26 times over the space of seven months.
The spokesman told "The lunch break is from noon to 1 pm. He left his desk before the break”. Moreover as per report the official, 64, had half a day's pay docked as punishment and the bosses called a news conference to apologize. "It's deeply regrettable that this misconduct took place. We are sorry," a bureau official told reporters, bowing deeply. Moreover the worker was in violation of a public service law stating that officials have to concentrate on their jobs, according to the bureau. Presently the news sparked a heated debate on Japanese social media, with many defending the official.
Further the city had previously suspended another official in February for
a month after he had left his office numerous times to buy a ready-made lunch
box during work hours. Moreover according to the city the official was absent a
total of 55 hours over six months.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other