Tokyo sources added that Japanese city official has been reprimanded and fined for repeatedly leaving his desk during work hours but only for around three minutes to buy lunch. As per report the official, who works at the waterworks bureau in the western city of Kobe, began his designated lunch break early 26 times over the space of seven months.
The spokesman told "The lunch break is from noon to 1 pm. He left his desk before the break”. Moreover as per report the official, 64, had half a day's pay docked as punishment and the bosses called a news conference to apologize. "It's deeply regrettable that this misconduct took place. We are sorry," a bureau official told reporters, bowing deeply. Moreover the worker was in violation of a public service law stating that officials have to concentrate on their jobs, according to the bureau. Presently the news sparked a heated debate on Japanese social media, with many defending the official.
Further the city had previously suspended another official in February for
a month after he had left his office numerous times to buy a ready-made lunch
box during work hours. Moreover according to the city the official was absent a
total of 55 hours over six months.
TN govt against Gaja! The remedial measures and precautionary activities done by the Tamilnadu government have received instant appreciation and praises from people all over the state. Due to the instant action and swift measures taken by the government lots of lives have been saved, and after the Gaja cyclone attack, now rescue mission is in progress,. Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea yesterday morning at Vedaranyam between Cuddalore and Pamban
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!