According to sources the young rebel star Prabhas is now a sensation not only in Tollywood but Bollywood too ever since Baahubali became a blockbuster hit at the box office. Meanwhile over the last couple of days, several rumors have been doing the rounds about Prabhas-Anushka getting hitched by end of this year. Recently, Prabhas cleared the air about his wedding rumors with Anushka. Moreover to a tabloid, he said "It’s his private matter and he doesn’t want to reveal anything”.
Moreover according to sources, Anushka's mother can't wait for the Bhaagamathie actress to get married. She is performing poojas so Anushka can get her Mr. Perfect. She responded to Prabhas-Anushka marriage rumors saying that "They both are stars and have acted together. He would love to get Prabhas like Mr. Perfect for Anushka but they are just good friends. Stop spreading rumors about their marriage."
Media reports asked us to stop speculation and wait for them to choose
their respective life partners. If they get married to each other, then we are
the happiest. Isn't it?
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open