Minister for Human Resources, Ganta Srinivasa Rao, is likely to quit the ruling Telugu Desam Party. Sources say that he had made up his mind to call it a day in the TDP. Though Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had tried to pacify him in Visakhapatnam the other day, the Minister is said to be disappointed and unhappy with the TDP.
He took the decision following a survey revealed by Telugu media group, Andhra Jyothi, which predicted his defeat at Bhimili Assembly constituency in Visakhapatnam, while it gave a second victory to the TDP. He strongly believes that the survey was released after due clearance by the Chief Minister, who wanted to scare the Minister and other leaders. But, the Minister took it seriously and had kept himself away from the government activities, including the Cabinet meet. It is said that Chandrababu Naidu wanted Ganta Srinivas Rao to meet him and seek his support once the survey results are out. However, his expectations proved wrong as the Minister did not turn up even for the Cabinet meeting.
Surprised at this development, Chandrababu Naidu had arranged a meeting in Visakhapatnam and had sent two senior leaders to Ganta to pacify him. Deputy chief minister Nimmakayala Chinarajappa and MLA P Ramesh Babu have visited Ganta at his home and closeted with him for two hours. It was in their presence Chandrababu Naidu had called Chinarajappa’s mobile and spoke to the sulking Minister and had invited him to participate in his programmes.
On the pressure from the two leaders and the Chief Minister, the Minister had attended the programmes but left in between without even informing the Chief Minister. Shocked at this, the Chief Minister had once again sent the deputy chief minister and invited Ganta for lunch where the two had private talks. However, even after the lunch meeting, the Minister is not happy with the Chief Minister and had decided to quit.Ganta’s contention is that Andhra Jyothi’s survey was released at the behest of the Chief Minister and was aimed at him. He did not believe Chandrababu Naidu’s claims that he too had no knowledge of the survey.
Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out As per report fans of Deepika and Ranveer on Twitter were equally excited and have set tags such as 'DeepikaWedsRanveer' and 'DeepVeerKiShaadi' and 'DeepVeerWedding' which were trending. Meanwhile at the same time, Union Minister Smriti Irani has aptly described how the wait for the first pictures of the couple seem a never ending one.
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat