Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Pawan aligned with Nara Chandrababu Naidu's TDP ahead of the 2014 general elections. He aggressively campaigned for the TDP-BJP combine and maintained his friendship with Babu till last year, after which he began targeting the AP CM on various issues through tweets and public speeches.
The animosity between Pawan and Chandrababu has turned so worse that they both are not even Seeing Eye to eye. This morning, Pawan and Babu performed Maha Kumbhabhishekam at the same time at the Venkateswara Swamy Dasavatharam temple in Namburu, Guntur.
However, neither Pawan nor Babu took the initiative
to greet each other even though being at the same venue. According to the
reports both the leaders were standing just a couple of feet away from each
other throughout the prayers, but didn't see eye to eye.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes