US President Donald Trump is a God like figure to Bussa Krishna, a small time farmer in a far-flung village in Jangaon district of Telangana. As per report every day, Krishna offers prayers to Trump's photograph, which is placed in a dedicated puja room in his house. Meanwhile Krishna was pained by the brutal murder of Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla by a US navy veteran in an alleged racial crime incident last year.
This 31 year old said “He was deeply pained at the incident. He thought the only way the US president and the people of USA could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them and that is why he started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day”. Even though it is strange to learn of a Trump devotee, it is not new to fans and followers of actors and politicians in India. Prime Minister Modi, Telangana CM KCR, Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan and superstar Rajinikanth are a few among the long list of people who have had statues and temples built by followers.
Krishna added “He believes Indians can win over
anyone with their spiritual powers. When you cannot take on a mighty person
directly, you can win over him with love and worship and that is what he is
doing”. Moreover as per Krishna's unverified claims, he received a message from
the US President over Twitter recently. Trump message read “Krish from India is
a very close friend of mine and out of the billions and billions of Indians, he
is his favorite. He would be happy send him a picture and see you soon Krish”.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!