Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for an iconic tower for Non-Resident Telugu Society calling it as NRTiCON. As per report the NRI tower will have 33 floors, rising to a height of 158 metres with 11 lakh Sq ft commercial area. The construction will cost a whopping Rs 500 crore.
Meanwhile the tower will facilitate office space to 100 companies which could offer direct employment to more than 5,000 people and indirect employment to about 20,000 people. This tower will motivate many NRIs’s when they cross it and the feeling will be amazing.
Moreover Andhra CM Chandrababu said his government will support the
establishment of industries by Non-Resident Telugu community in Andhra. Furthermore
the NRT CEO K Sambasiva Rao said the society has 83000 memberships.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?