Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for an iconic tower for Non-Resident Telugu Society calling it as NRTiCON. As per report the NRI tower will have 33 floors, rising to a height of 158 metres with 11 lakh Sq ft commercial area. The construction will cost a whopping Rs 500 crore.
Meanwhile the tower will facilitate office space to 100 companies which could offer direct employment to more than 5,000 people and indirect employment to about 20,000 people. This tower will motivate many NRIs’s when they cross it and the feeling will be amazing.
Moreover Andhra CM Chandrababu said his government will support the
establishment of industries by Non-Resident Telugu community in Andhra. Furthermore
the NRT CEO K Sambasiva Rao said the society has 83000 memberships.
Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan Sources from Howrah stated that West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday hit out at the intelligence department as she expressed her grief over the demise of 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama terror attack on Thursday. Meanwhile when addressing the media, she said “People are asking what was NSA and intelligence doing? This is an intelligence failure. Why were so many vans going together when there is a security threat?”
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal