As per report in the last four years, since Narendra Modi became prime minister, if there is one narrative that has become common sense it is that Rahul Gandhi is unintelligent and ill-informed, a “Pappu,” and thus naturally unfit to become the prime minister. Meanwhile the latest example is when Rahul became the butt of jokes on Twitter and according to Rahul Gandhi trended a few days ago when he suggested that the person who started Coca-Cola in the US was a lemonade seller.
Moreover none of Rahul’s mistakes, many of which arise from his diffident public-speaking and mediocre command over Hindi, while providing comic relief, have attained the seriousness of Modi’s mistakes and views. Accordingly Modi’s reference to pakoda selling as a job similarly betrayed a deathlessness about India’s gargantuan economic problem of unemployment.
Earlier Modi in a speech delivered on the motion of thanks to the president’s address in the Lok Sabha, there is nothing substantial or insightful from an intellectual or a policy perspective, but is full of aggression and sarcasm, entirely political, and obsessed with Nehru, Congress and the “dynasty”. Hence Modi is intelligent enough to know the mirage can break if he ventures out of his monologist politics and takes unscripted and hard questions from his interlocutors.
Telangana Govt signed MoU with Ola Cabs for Commuters safety Hyderabad sources reported that Technologies owned Ola cabs, an app based taxi Rental Company and the Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to strengthen the traffic infrastructure in the city. Meanwhile the first pilot project proposed to be implemented under this MoU is the dynamic mapping of riding quality of major roads in Hyderabad through the network
- Will DMK fulfill its promises as per its Manifesto for Elections 2019?
- RK Roja accused Chandrababu Naidu for acting as Mastermind in YS Vivekananda Reddy's death
- History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu