Ananthapur MP J C Diwakar Reddy is known for shaking news, not breaking news. He speaks in his Rayalaseema accent and it looks like he is too open. But, he is too cautious and carefully chooses his words to make any statement.
The latest in the series is his statement on the steel plant agitation by the TDP leaders. TDP MP C M Ramesh is on hunger strike seeking steel plant for Kadapa and the fast had reached fourth day. Responding to the fast, Diwakar Reddy said the fast would not help in getting the steel plant. “No fast in politics fulfils the demands,” he said categorically ridiculing the fast by the TDP MP.
He went two steps forward to claim that he had told Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu two years ago that BJP is not prepared to give special category status to the State. Diwakar Reddy had reportedly told the same to Ramesh and advised him to call off the hunger strike.“Modi will never fulfil these promises. Today’s politicians are indifferent to the peoples’ demands. The fast only spoils your health and it is better you call off the fast,” Diwakar Reddy reportedly told the fasting MP Ramesh.
He also tried to draw parallels between the agitation for steel plant at Visakhapantam and now the steel plant for Kadapa. “Those days and those rulers were different and we got the steel plant in Visakhapatnam. But, today the rulers are indifferent to the issues of the people. They don’t respect the popular demands,” he said.
Diwakar Reddy’s statements have come as shock for the TDP leaders who are trying to get greater mileage from the agitation. They don’t want to be found behind the YSR Congress and launched the hunger strike for steel plant, while Chandrababu Naidu himself is leading the agitation for the special category status.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities