Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that over the past few months, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has been constantly targeting his 2014 poll partner and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Pawan has been blaming CBN for every issue in the state, while he conveniently chooses to stay silent on the Modi led BJP's betrayal to Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the leader of opposition YS Jagan too has been sending feelers that he may be aligning with the BJP ahead of the 2019 general elections to gain the upper hand over Chandrababu. Presently in their approach, both Pawan and Jagan are much alike and there were even speculations about both these leaders joining hands in future.
Furthermore the former YSRCP MP Varaprasad announced that Pawan will be
supporting Jagan and YSRCP in the 2019 general elections. Moreover Varaprasad
went on to claim that Pawan has already assured them of his support and time
will only tell whether these two opposition leaders will indeed come under the
same roof in the coming months.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!