Washington sources reported that a day after first lady Melania Trump stirred controversy by wearing a jacket that read "She really don't care, do u?" on a trip to visit a children’s shelter on the U.S Mexico border, people are still scratching their heads.
Meanwhile on his late-night show, comedian Stephen Colbert asked a version of the question reverberating around political Washington: "How many people would get fired for this at a normal White House? One? Five? And people who were supposedly on her side let her get on a plane with a jacket that said, 'She really don't care, do you?'". Moreover whether the first lady anticipated or was warned that her outerwear would divert attention from what her staff described as a humanitarian mission, her choice to wear it in public seems to be deliberate.
Furthermore Melania Trump's East Wing team includes only 10 aides,
compared with the 25 or so who worked under Michelle Obama and Laura Bush. She
also eschews a "body person," a personal aide who typically travels
with a president or first lady and acts as an assistant. Moreover in an
interview in April, the first lady's chief of staff, Lindsay Reynolds, said Mrs.
Trump determined that she didn't need to fill that role. "She is so low maintenance,
so efficient, that she does everything herself”.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day