In the early days of Telugu Desam Party, its founder N T Rama Rao called the Opposition Congress “blasted fruits” (kukkamuti pindelu). It took several years for the TDP to brand the Opposition in similar terms and it was Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu who called the Opposition YSR Congress as “heard of monkeys”.
While NTR was justified in his criticism against the rivals as he was new to politics and took time for him to restrain from making such comments. Though he became the chairman of the National Front and played key role in the national politics, he never used such abusive words against the rivals later on.
Chandrababu Naidu too was not seen making such a low and cheap statements against the rivals. Claiming to be the senior most politician of the country, he restrained from using abusive language at the rivals, did not even react in the same length when he was personally attacked by Opposition leader Jaganmohan Reddy, starting from the Nandyal by-election.
However, having pushed the state into election mode, Chandrababu Naidu had made such a low and cheap comment against the YSR Congress. He called the entire party as heard of monkeys, ready to destroy the State. He made this comment when he was addressing the Anganwadi teachers of Krishna and Guntur district the other day.
The TDP leaders have been making personal attack on Jaganmohan Reddy and Vijayasai Reddy for all these days on the corruption charges and the CBI cases pending against them. They have heckled the two leaders calling them court birds. Jaganmohan Reddy too was not exception in hitting at Chandrababu Naidu and his comments crossed the limits and spirit of democracy.
But, being in power for close to 15 years and with 40 years of political experience, Chandrababu Naidu’s statement against the YSR Congress raises doubts over his losing confidence levels on the next elections. With Kapus, Brahmins, Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, Boyas and a couple of more smaller castes turning against him and the BJP joining hands indirectly with the YSR Congress, Chandrababu Naidu looks uncomfortable in the seat and perhaps is not confident of retaining the power. This is what is now analysed from his statement against the opposition.
His comments on the election promises too is a shocker for many as he had come to power in the last election on two promises – total loan waiver for farmers and women and job for every family. People in the State are aware of how these two promises by him are fulfilled and they are the judges for the next round of election.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli