The Backward Classes in the Telugu States have been raising the voice for due share in politics. The leaders have been asking all the parties to give them political power. The demand has been there for several years and it gains momentum as elections approach.
Leaders like R Krishnaiah had been there speaking for the BCs, while there are several others settled in some party or the other. Ironically, Krishnaiah, who started his career as champion of the BCs as an independent leader, had finally fell in the trap of the TDP in the last elections. Though the TDP had projected him as its chief minister’s candidate for Telangana, the party did not make him even the floor leader after the election. This is how the parties treat the BCs before and after elections.
Krishnaiah had distanced himself from the TDP and had announced that he would launch a new political party for the next round of election. It is said that he is working on it to have his outfit for the two Telugu States.
The new party is likely to be a reality by next August with Krishaiah heading it. The party leaders like the BCs Political Joint Action Committee N Venkata Ramana and others who had a meeting in Vijayawada decaled that the new political party would be announced in August and the party would contest the 2019 elections in the two States.
The new party would also put pressure on the other parties to allocate at least 50 per cent Assembly and Parliament seats for the BCs. The party is likely to take up campaign across the two Telugu States where BCs are a good vote bank.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam