For the GST taxes returned and filed before April 30, 2018, as the government has made strict measures to collect the pending returns of GST taxes, the central committee for indirect taxes and services taxes has extended the second two week GST returns period from the initially announced May 31 to June 16, 2018.
The tax commission has successfully accomplished the task of GST refunds as well. Till June 16, the time was given for the 6078 crores GST refunds processing and during this period several advancements were made. Around 161891 shipping were restructured, 3500 exporters licenses and around 9293 exporters GST requests were processed and approved.
During this period, in an attempt to
help the importers and exporters, the members of indirect taxes and service
taxes department had deployed efficient people and had worked hard to ensure
complete GST refunds. Till June 16, 38062 crores were refunded, of which 21112
was IGST refund, 9923 RFD-1A CPIC refund and 6997 crores were categorized under
RFD-1A states refund category.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel