For the GST taxes returned and filed before April 30, 2018, as the government has made strict measures to collect the pending returns of GST taxes, the central committee for indirect taxes and services taxes has extended the second two week GST returns period from the initially announced May 31 to June 16, 2018.
The tax commission has successfully accomplished the task of GST refunds as well. Till June 16, the time was given for the 6078 crores GST refunds processing and during this period several advancements were made. Around 161891 shipping were restructured, 3500 exporters licenses and around 9293 exporters GST requests were processed and approved.
During this period, in an attempt to
help the importers and exporters, the members of indirect taxes and service
taxes department had deployed efficient people and had worked hard to ensure
complete GST refunds. Till June 16, 38062 crores were refunded, of which 21112
was IGST refund, 9923 RFD-1A CPIC refund and 6997 crores were categorized under
RFD-1A states refund category.
Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail? Reportedly Sasikala and Ilavarasi had a corridor to themselves in the Bengaluru Central Prison when they were lodged there in 2017 and they had free movement inside the prison and they met visitors for several hours at a time, completely against the prison rules. Meanwhile these were allegations made by IPS officer Roopa in mid-2017, and the one man commission that was constituted to probe her claims has vindicated her.
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates