For the GST taxes returned and filed before April 30, 2018, as the government has made strict measures to collect the pending returns of GST taxes, the central committee for indirect taxes and services taxes has extended the second two week GST returns period from the initially announced May 31 to June 16, 2018.
The tax commission has successfully accomplished the task of GST refunds as well. Till June 16, the time was given for the 6078 crores GST refunds processing and during this period several advancements were made. Around 161891 shipping were restructured, 3500 exporters licenses and around 9293 exporters GST requests were processed and approved.
During this period, in an attempt to
help the importers and exporters, the members of indirect taxes and service
taxes department had deployed efficient people and had worked hard to ensure
complete GST refunds. Till June 16, 38062 crores were refunded, of which 21112
was IGST refund, 9923 RFD-1A CPIC refund and 6997 crores were categorized under
RFD-1A states refund category.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!