New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 11 km long fully elevated Mundka-Bahadurgarh corridor of the Delhi Metro's Green Line on Sunday. As per report the Mundka-Bahadurgarh stretch, with seven stations, is an extension of the existing Green Line from Inderlok to Mundka. Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the facility using remote control from his office.
Moreover the Union Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Puri and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar attended the function in Bahadurgarh. Further the services on the new corridor will begin from 4 pm on June 24. Presently after the opening of this corridor, the entire Inderlok-Bahadurgarh section would become 26 km long.
Moreover with the opening of this section, the
Delhi Metro network will expand to 288 km with 208 stations and this section
will be the metro's third line of connectivity to Haryana. Further Mundka,
which has industrial units, will benefit from the new corridor as it will help
people employed there said a senior metro rail official. The official said "According
to the time table for the entire Inderlok-Kirti Nagar City Park section, as
many as 20 trains will be put into service”. Further the total running time
between Inderlok and Bahadurgarh will be about 50 minutes.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India