Hyderabad sources reported after submitting his resignation to Congress party, the former state minister Danam Nagendar and some other leaders from Hyderabad joined TRS (Telangana Rashtra Samithi) party in presence of party supreme and state Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile Nagendar, who had unsuccessfully contested the 2014 assembly election from Khairatabad constituency on Congress ticket, quit his party earlier this week.
As per report state Home Minister Nayini Narsimha Reddy and cinematography minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav were also present on the occasion. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, CM KCR said 'people are never ready to ignore governments and parties that deliver completely. Presently people of the state are enjoying all development schemes that are being implemented by TRS government and if opposition parties tell they are prepared, he is ready for an early election in the state.'
Moreover when speaking about a survey which his
team has recently conducted, KCR said his party is emerging stronger with every
passing day. Accordingly in the recent survey, CM KCR said 'TRS is set to grab
more than 100 assembly seats and most of the contestants will win with a majority
of 60,000 to 70,000 votes’. Moreover the Chief Minister asked the newly joined
leaders to work hard in making Hyderabad a global city and No.1 city in the
Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump said American firms should "step up their efforts" on 5G super fast fifth generation wireless networks while suggesting he was not prepared to block foreign firms from the US market for the key technology. Meanwhile the comments made on Twitter left unclear whether Trump intended to bar Chinese firms from 5G networks in the United States, which has been reported by several media outlets.
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!