According to sources after launching a scathing attack on Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said Rahul remembers temples only during elections. Meanwhile when addressing a function here at Chhibramau, Adityanath said, "The Congress president remembers temples only during the elections. Moreover four generations of Rahul's family have never wore a 'janeu' (sacred thread worn by Hindus), but at the time of elections, he shows his janeu."
The chief minister added "The four generations of Rahul Gandhi have never moved a step towards a temple. One should visit a temple with a feeling of devotion and not for politics or to show off”. Moreover the UP chief minister also accused Gandhi and other Congress leaders of trying to demotivate the Indian Army by questioning its bonafide acts.
He said "When the Army guns down the
terrorists, Rahul Gandhi and other Congress leaders raise questions against the
Army. Further the BJP government at the Centre is trying to eliminate the
menace of terrorism from the roots and also address the problem of separatism,
which has made the Congress worried”. Moreover UP BJP Chief Mahendra Nath
Pandey who was also present on the occasion said the entire opposition
including the Congress is afraid of the works done by Prime
Minister Narendra Modi, which have been accepted by the people of the
Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon? Chennai sources stated that with both the prime political camps in Tamil Nadu finalising their alliances for the ensuring Lok Sabha elections, all eyes are now on 'Captain' Vijayakanth to see which way the former Kollywood hero would swing. Meanwhile his wife Premalatha, who speaks most of the political content from the DMDK after his illness, had promised the media persons at the Chennai
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations