According to sources after launching a scathing attack on Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said Rahul remembers temples only during elections. Meanwhile when addressing a function here at Chhibramau, Adityanath said, "The Congress president remembers temples only during the elections. Moreover four generations of Rahul's family have never wore a 'janeu' (sacred thread worn by Hindus), but at the time of elections, he shows his janeu."
The chief minister added "The four generations of Rahul Gandhi have never moved a step towards a temple. One should visit a temple with a feeling of devotion and not for politics or to show off”. Moreover the UP chief minister also accused Gandhi and other Congress leaders of trying to demotivate the Indian Army by questioning its bonafide acts.
He said "When the Army guns down the
terrorists, Rahul Gandhi and other Congress leaders raise questions against the
Army. Further the BJP government at the Centre is trying to eliminate the
menace of terrorism from the roots and also address the problem of separatism,
which has made the Congress worried”. Moreover UP BJP Chief Mahendra Nath
Pandey who was also present on the occasion said the entire opposition
including the Congress is afraid of the works done by Prime
Minister Narendra Modi, which have been accepted by the people of the
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!