According to sources Seychelles President Danny Faure, who is on his first bilateral visit to India, will hold talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi today and review the wide ranging cooperation between the two countries, including in the fields of defense and security. Meanwhile Mr. Faure, who arrived in Delhi today after visiting Ahmedabad and Goa, was received by Minister of State for External Affairs MJ Akbar.
Ministry of External Affairs Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar tweeted that Mr. Faure landed in Gujarat Friday as part of his six day India tour. Earlier he visited the Sabarmati Ashram on Saturday, where Mahatma Gandhi lived between 1917 and 1930. Moreover Mr. Faure also visited the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), where he held a meeting with the institute's director, Errol D'Souza.
Further the visit comes just days after Mr. Faure
said a joint project with New Delhi to develop a naval base at Assumption
Island in his country would not move forward. Furthermore during the visit, Mr.
Faure will also visit Uttarakhand. Moreover he had also said the issue would
not be discussed with the Indian leadership during his visit to New Delhi.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?