Job portal website Naukri.com has released a data that, the employment market in India has increased by about 21% from 2017 April to 2018 April. However, at the same time, the employment opportunities in IT based cities like Chennai and Hyderabad have been sinking, and are at a comparatively low rate of 13% growth.
The financial capital of India, Mumbai has witnessed a 13% growth rate in employment market as opposed to the lower rates in Chennai and Hyderabad. Delhi has obtained a 15% employment growth, and among Metros, Kolkata has achieved a whopping 38% development and growth in the employment market.
Categorized on the basis of departments,
Automobile sector has got a 31% employment growth, and Telecom Department has
achieved a 25% employment growth, while FMCG and architecture departments have
achieved an employment growth of 21% each. BPO and Pharma have achieved 18%
while IT Sector has just touched 13% employment growth rate. The major job
ground IT sinking to an all time low in job opportunities, has been a shocking
fact for analysts.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?