Job portal website Naukri.com has released a data that, the employment market in India has increased by about 21% from 2017 April to 2018 April. However, at the same time, the employment opportunities in IT based cities like Chennai and Hyderabad have been sinking, and are at a comparatively low rate of 13% growth.
The financial capital of India, Mumbai has witnessed a 13% growth rate in employment market as opposed to the lower rates in Chennai and Hyderabad. Delhi has obtained a 15% employment growth, and among Metros, Kolkata has achieved a whopping 38% development and growth in the employment market.
Categorized on the basis of departments,
Automobile sector has got a 31% employment growth, and Telecom Department has
achieved a 25% employment growth, while FMCG and architecture departments have
achieved an employment growth of 21% each. BPO and Pharma have achieved 18%
while IT Sector has just touched 13% employment growth rate. The major job
ground IT sinking to an all time low in job opportunities, has been a shocking
fact for analysts.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million