Actor Dileep, called Janapriyanayakan by his fans, has been a major part of the actress assault case, that had shook not just the Malayalam film industry, but the whole of south, with the brutality of the issue and the vulnerability of actresses to such incidents. Dileep had been made the 8th accused of the case, and was also ousted from the Malayalam actors association AMMA. However, last weekend saw the AMMA announcing that he is back to AMMA, though he won't be holding any official positions other than being a member.
Just a year, and without even getting a clean chit in the case, he has been back to the association which had ousted him, even before proving himself innocent. None had the courage to question his re-inclusion in the association except for one, Urmila Unni, who had questioned on why Dileep was back into the association now under the leadership of Mohanlal.
Over the year, a lot has been seen
on Dileep's influence, his power, and how his fans branded supporters of the
victim with terms like Feminichi, and started a campaign Avanoppam directly
against the Avalkoppam campaign, and also tarnished the image of the actress.
While there are questions of why Dileep should be a part of the association the
victim is also a part of, this is no wonder, as it has happened in a place where
the release of two of his movies post arrest, Ramaleela and Kammara Sambhavam
were celebrated, and where an actor like Prithiviraj who voiced for the
survivor was branded professional jealousy. It just gives a loud and clear
message that in a land ruled by powerful ones like Dileep, others don't have a
say even with justice on their side.
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG