Meanwhile in a bid to help workers renovating a crematorium feel more secure, Dr Nimmala Ramanaidu, a TDP MLA from Andhra Pradesh’s Palakole constituency, slept, ate and even took a bath in the crematorium. Accordingly the project to modernize the crematorium had seen many delays as the workers were too scared to enter the premises in the midst of the regular funerals that took place there.
The MLA told local media channels “He is reviewing and inspecting all the developmental projects in Palakole, in a bid to ensure that the work is completed in a timely manner”. Meanwhile the crematorium had been lying abandoned for several years, and locals had asked for it to be re-developed. He added “One such project is the modernization of the crematorium, which we hoped to do in a speedy manner”.
Moreover, the workers, on seeing a partially burnt
body, refused to enter and work, fearing “ghosts and spirits”. Nimmala told
Media “The crematorium was in such poor condition that people could not even
stay inside for a few minutes”. Presently, after the MLA slept in the
crematorium, local media reports suggest that work has progressed considerably.
Moreover the MLA received praise from several quarters, including from Kerala
Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir According to sources at least 30 jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were martyred in a vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) attack in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. As per report the death toll is feared to be raised. Dreaded terrorist outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver
- Is there any delay in conducting 3rd season of Telugu Bigg Boss?