It was just a 30 minute one-to-one meeting between Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan two days ago. There was a god man – Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy – in between. No one was allowed in the room. It was also closely watched by Congress leader Nadendla Manohar and Lingamaneni Ramesh.
Those 30 minutes were enough for Machiavellian Chandrababu Naidu to convince the debut politician Pawan Kalyan. The deal was struck and the Jana Sena chief will field his strong candidates where Chandrababu Naidu suggests. The TDP will fund him too, besides the Congress, which is likely to have Nadendla Manohar as APCC president shortly. The deal is to weaken the Opposition YSR Congress and split its votes.
Ganapathi Sachidandana Swamy took the initiative, it is said here. These days the Swamijis are into politics, though not directly involved in election battle, they are making political statements. Some of these god men are openly criticising Chandrababu Naidu, while a few of them are supporting Jaganmohan Reddy. Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy and China Jeeyar are known supporters of the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. It is this link that had helped Chandrababu Naidu to net Pawan Kalyan on the side-lines of the temple inauguration at Namburu the other day.
Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan were visibly seen together at this function, while Nadendla Manohar was not spotted, but was present at the venue. Lingamaneni Ramesh had been a close friend of Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar for several years. By offering a two-acre land to Pawan Kalyan, he became a common friend of the three politicians.
As the deal is stuck between Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan, a new deal between TDP and Congress is yet to take a new shape with Raghuveera Reddy being replaced with Nadendla Manohar. Congress president Rahul Gandhi had already agreed for this change and also a possible alliance with the TDP in the two Telugu States. Whether there would be visible alliance between the TDP or not, the Congress and the Jana Sena would fight the battle funded and guided by Chandrababu Naidu.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee