It was just a 30 minute one-to-one meeting between Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan two days ago. There was a god man – Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy – in between. No one was allowed in the room. It was also closely watched by Congress leader Nadendla Manohar and Lingamaneni Ramesh.
Those 30 minutes were enough for Machiavellian Chandrababu Naidu to convince the debut politician Pawan Kalyan. The deal was struck and the Jana Sena chief will field his strong candidates where Chandrababu Naidu suggests. The TDP will fund him too, besides the Congress, which is likely to have Nadendla Manohar as APCC president shortly. The deal is to weaken the Opposition YSR Congress and split its votes.
Ganapathi Sachidandana Swamy took the initiative, it is said here. These days the Swamijis are into politics, though not directly involved in election battle, they are making political statements. Some of these god men are openly criticising Chandrababu Naidu, while a few of them are supporting Jaganmohan Reddy. Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy and China Jeeyar are known supporters of the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. It is this link that had helped Chandrababu Naidu to net Pawan Kalyan on the side-lines of the temple inauguration at Namburu the other day.
Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan were visibly seen together at this function, while Nadendla Manohar was not spotted, but was present at the venue. Lingamaneni Ramesh had been a close friend of Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar for several years. By offering a two-acre land to Pawan Kalyan, he became a common friend of the three politicians.
As the deal is stuck between Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan, a new deal between TDP and Congress is yet to take a new shape with Raghuveera Reddy being replaced with Nadendla Manohar. Congress president Rahul Gandhi had already agreed for this change and also a possible alliance with the TDP in the two Telugu States. Whether there would be visible alliance between the TDP or not, the Congress and the Jana Sena would fight the battle funded and guided by Chandrababu Naidu.
2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina Accordingly in the 2014 elections, five members from YS Jagan's family contested the polls. Except YSRCP's honorary president YS Vijaya Lakshmi, all the four i.e, Jagan, Avinash Reddy, Ravindranath Reddy, YV Subba Reddy have won the election. Meanwhile ahead of the 2019 elections, a debate has started about how many will once again contest from YS family. It appears that Jagan's mother
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?