According to sources a search is underway to rescue 12 teenage football players and their coach who are believed to be trapped in a cave in Thailand. The authorities said on Monday that investigators believe the 13 people, all males from Chiang Rai, crawled into the Tham Luang Nang Non Cave through a narrow 15 metre long channel.
As per report rising waters then blocked the path, which is about as wide as a single person, leaving the group stuck inside the cave network, Kamolchai Kotcha, an official with Thailand's national parks authority. Kotcha said "We have been working almost 24 hours but there are many limitations, the caves are pitch dark and very low level of oxygen in some areas, and scattering rains just made our task more difficult".
Meanwhile the group has been missing since Saturday afternoon, when a park
officer spotted bicycles parked idly by the entrance to the cave, despite it
being off-limits. Furthermore as per report Northern Thailand is famous for its
remote and untouched caves, which draw visitors from around the world.
Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards Reportedly the Government of Telangana has issued a notification creating Narayanpet and Mulugu as separate districts. Meanwhile the notification said that Narayanpet will have 11 mandals while Mulugu will comprise of 9 mandals and with the creation of these two new districts, the number of districts in Telangana have gone up to 33.
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users