Accordingly in a strong counter to BJP leaders Purandheswari, Kanna, GVL Narasimha Rao, Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma has rubbished the allegations of BJP leaders that the Centre is giving necessary funds to complete Polavaram National Irrigation project. Meanwhile Uma shot back saying that the centre is not disbursing the funds on time and hence the state government has taken loans to fasten the works of Polavaram.
Accordingly Uma said that AP state government is paying a whopping Rs 400 Crore for the interests for the loans it took for Polavaram. Moreover he said CM Chandrababu Naidu has marked every Monday as 'Polavaram Day' in his calendar and has been working on the project and is very closely monitoring and following up things related to Polavaram. Furthermore after challenging the BJP leaders Uma said, "There are 16 other national irrigation projects going on across the country. Is there any one project like Polavaram which has been completed at rapid pace with great quality?"
Moreover Uma said there is no other hard-working Chief Minister like Chandrababu
Naidu in the entire country. As per report Uma said Purandeswari, Kanna and GVL
have no rights to claim Polavaram as Modi's achievement. Accordingly Uma said "People
who all had done Sonia Gandhi Japam earlier are today doing Modi Japam”.
Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead! An encounter happened yesterday morning in the wee hours during which the mastermind who had plotted the heinous terrorist attack at Pulwama, Kashmir had been killed. Kamran alias Ghazi Rasheed was found to be the man who belonged to the Jaish E Mohamed outfit and that he was a commander who had planned the suicide bombing plan killing 40 CRPF soldiers brutally in the bombing on February 14.
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?