Accordingly in a strong counter to BJP leaders Purandheswari, Kanna, GVL Narasimha Rao, Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma has rubbished the allegations of BJP leaders that the Centre is giving necessary funds to complete Polavaram National Irrigation project. Meanwhile Uma shot back saying that the centre is not disbursing the funds on time and hence the state government has taken loans to fasten the works of Polavaram.
Accordingly Uma said that AP state government is paying a whopping Rs 400 Crore for the interests for the loans it took for Polavaram. Moreover he said CM Chandrababu Naidu has marked every Monday as 'Polavaram Day' in his calendar and has been working on the project and is very closely monitoring and following up things related to Polavaram. Furthermore after challenging the BJP leaders Uma said, "There are 16 other national irrigation projects going on across the country. Is there any one project like Polavaram which has been completed at rapid pace with great quality?"
Moreover Uma said there is no other hard-working Chief Minister like Chandrababu
Naidu in the entire country. As per report Uma said Purandeswari, Kanna and GVL
have no rights to claim Polavaram as Modi's achievement. Accordingly Uma said "People
who all had done Sonia Gandhi Japam earlier are today doing Modi Japam”.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?