Accordingly in a strong counter to BJP leaders Purandheswari, Kanna, GVL Narasimha Rao, Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma has rubbished the allegations of BJP leaders that the Centre is giving necessary funds to complete Polavaram National Irrigation project. Meanwhile Uma shot back saying that the centre is not disbursing the funds on time and hence the state government has taken loans to fasten the works of Polavaram.
Accordingly Uma said that AP state government is paying a whopping Rs 400 Crore for the interests for the loans it took for Polavaram. Moreover he said CM Chandrababu Naidu has marked every Monday as 'Polavaram Day' in his calendar and has been working on the project and is very closely monitoring and following up things related to Polavaram. Furthermore after challenging the BJP leaders Uma said, "There are 16 other national irrigation projects going on across the country. Is there any one project like Polavaram which has been completed at rapid pace with great quality?"
Moreover Uma said there is no other hard-working Chief Minister like Chandrababu
Naidu in the entire country. As per report Uma said Purandeswari, Kanna and GVL
have no rights to claim Polavaram as Modi's achievement. Accordingly Uma said "People
who all had done Sonia Gandhi Japam earlier are today doing Modi Japam”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal