Bengaluru sources added that rattled with the poor rating given to Bengaluru by Swachh Bharat Survekshan 2018, a top official yesterday questioned the methodology adopted by the Centre for it and claimed the city fared much better than last year. Presently the city was ranked at 216th spot in the SBS-2018, released yesterday while Indore was first, followed by Bhopal and Chandigarh in second and third place, whereas Mysuru, which was in fifth place last year, slipped to eighth place this year.
Bengaluru Mayor Sampath Raj told that “He said he would hold discussions with officials to find out the reasons behind the poor rating and we have to see what reasons Urban Development Ministry has given for the ranking. We have built 400 toilets and segregation at source is happening. So we don't know what parameter they have adopted".
Moreover the Mayor said he was shocked over Mysuru being rated below Indore
and Bhopal as he felt that the royal city was way better than the two cities in
Madhya Pradesh. Meanwhile, Kathyayini Chamaraj founder of Civic Bengaluru,
begged to differ, saying that dumping of waste at public places, littering by
citizens, poor handling of solid waste and zero segregation of waste at source
led to the poor rating. Further he said though manual handling of waste was
prohibited, it continued.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli